Now that the terror is over I can give my opinions for how to study for this test. Here are my 5 points
1. QUESTIONS. Work lots of questions. I personally did all of USMLE World and much of RX. Read all of the explanations and take notes in First Aid about the questions you get wrong.
2. Do not read too may or any books. All I used was First aid, Goljan path and Micro Ridiculously Simple. In retrospect Micro RS was more depth then was needed and I would recomend it only for refernce(especially good are the tables at the end of chapters). First Aid was good for organization of concepts and Goljan was the only book worth reading. Read Goljan while referencing First Aid for the matching physiology. Do this in the first two weeks and after that you should pretty much be only doing questions all day. The Goljan text is a great complement to the audio lectures that are being passed around.
3. LWW Pharm cards are really good for explaination of drug mechanisms. I would use them like a book doing 10 and taking notes in First aid. Don't stress about memorizing them as any relevent content will come up in one of the question banks.
4. Take your memorization slowly. Work on one hard table from first aid a day.
5. Have fun suckers I am DONE!